Register your team by 22nd May!
Filmmaker teams can be comprised of any number of members, but must comply with the following:
- You must have your own equipment - Producers' Forum cannot provide equipment to teams, though we will try and assist you with linking up with skills and suppliers should you request it.
- You must have your own insurance - the Producers' Forum does not accept any liability for any actions, equipment or safety on your shoot - it is the responsibility of the team's producer to ensure that the team and any cast and crew are adequately insured for the activities that take place during the competition
- The lead applicant for the team must be a member of the Producers' Forum - this is limited to producer, director or DOP only. Join the Producers' Forum for £25 for the year or find out more information.
- All ideas, visuals, concepts, scripts, footage, animations, storyboards or other creative element of any kind must be created within the 2 week window and be the original work of the film-making team or agreed partners of the filmmakers
- Full copyright of the video will remain with the filmmaking team and musical artist in an equal partnership on a worldwide, perpetual basis. In return, the filmmakers and musical artist agree to sub-licence the video to The Producers' Forum for the purposes of exploiting, promoting and marketing the 2Weeks2Make It Midlands competition and the The Producers' Forum only on a worldwide, perpetual basis.
- Any video not submitted within the 2 week period will not be eligible for competition; should the filmmakers and musical act decide to complete the music video outside the 2 week period, then full ownership rights of that video will fall to the musical act and filmmaking team in a 50/50 joint ownership and no sub-licence will be required to be given to The Producers' Forum.